MD-CROSS V2 Decimator - Convertisseur multi-formats Up Down Cross et fréquences d'images, générateur de barres et mires
Combining SD, HD, and 3G test pattern generation with capabilities usually reserved for a computer controlled scaler/converter the DECIMATOR MD-Cross Miniature HDMI/SDI Cross Converter with Scaling, Frame Rate Conversion, Overlays & Test Pattern Generator is a small independent device that features the same proven cross converter found in DECIMATOR's larger MD-DUCC. The DD-Cross features both an HDMI and a 3G-SDI input, and can cross convert either signal to the other. It features a built-in scaler and frame rate converter as well, allowing you to convert the input signal to your required output standard.
The included test pattern generator of the MD-Cross supports 26 selectable output formats with 54 test patterns. It features one HDMI output, one loop through SDI output, and two pairs of 3G-SDI outputs, controllable via fourteen selectable conversion modes, providing you with a variety of modes to fit your needs. This converter does not require a computer or DIP switches to control as it incorporates a small LCD screen for menu functions, and four buttons for control. It comes with a power supply with locking power cable to prevent accidental power loss during use.
14 Conversion Modes:
- SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
- SDI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
- HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled SDI In to HDMI Out
- HDMI In to SDI Out and Scaled HDMI In to HDMI Out
- Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- Scaled SDI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- Scaled SDI In to HDMI and SDI Out
- Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and SDI In to HDMI Out
- Scaled HDMI In to SDI Out and HDMI In to HDMI Out
- Scaled HDMI In to HDMI and SDI Out
HDMI to SDI / SDI to HDMI:
- The HDMI or SDI input can be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- The MD-Cross incorporates an LCD and button control system. This gives you access to features that have usually require a computer. Adjusting DIP switches or having access to a computer to change a simple setting are no needed with the MD-Cross.
- The unit features adjustable Title Safe, Action Safe, and static center cross overlays. The unit also supports text overlays.
- The unit supports 54 test patterns, including Luma and Chroma Zone-plates.
- The unit supports 16 channels of audio level metering overlays.
- The audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required.
- The unit incorporates a USB port for control and firmware updates.