Cinema Camera EF - BlackMagic - Camera 2.5k, EF lens Mount, 12bit sensor, RawAvidDNX and Apple Pro Res recordins on SSD
Get one of the world’s finest digital film cameras with a beautiful design that features a machined aluminum chassis, interchangeable optics,high resolution 2.5K sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and 12-bit RAW uncompressed and compressed ProRes and DNxHD file formats.
Includes sun shield, power supply, carry strap, UltraScope waveform monitoring software and a full version of DaVinci Resolve Software for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Active Sensor Resolution: 2432 x 1366
- Raw Resolution: 12-bit RAW files recorded at 2432 x 1366
- Shooting Resolutions: 2.5K RAW at 2432 x 1366. ProRes and DNxHD at 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p
- Active Sensor Size: 15.81mm x 8.88mm
- Dynamic Range: 13 stops
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped
- Lens Mount: EF and ZE mount compatible with electronic iris control
- Screen Dimensions: 5" and 800 x 480 resolution
- Screen Type: Integrated LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata Support: Automatic camera data and user data such as shot number, filenames and keywords
- Controls: Onscreen touch menus and physical buttons for recording and transport control
- Microphone: Integrated mono microphone
- Speaker: Integrated mono speaker
- Mounting Options: 3 x 1/4"-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera.
- 1 x 1/4"-20 UNC thread tripod mount with locator pin.
- Power: Integrated Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- Battery Life: Approximately 90 minutes
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 2 hours when not in use.
- Camera Dimensions: 166.2mm by 113.51mm x 126.49mm excluding detachable sunshade and turret dust cap
- Camera Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
- Storage Type: Removable 2.5” SSD
- Storage Format: Mac OS Extended format. SSDs can be formatted on any Mac or use Mediafour MacDrive (not included) on a Windows PC.
- Storage Rates: 5 MB/frame in RAW 2.5K fits about 30 minutes of 24p video on a 256 GB solid state disk. Compressed HD formats fit more than 5 times the amount of RAW video.
- Uncompressed Recording Formats: RAW 2.5K CinemaDNG
- Compressed Recording Formats: Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD. All compressed recording in 1920x1080 10-bit YUV with choice of Film or Video Dynamic Range.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI 4:2:2 with choice of Film or Video Dynamic Range
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x 1/4” jacks for professional balanced analog audio, switchable between mic and line levels.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- SDI Audio Output: 4 channels in HD-SDI
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Rec Start/Stop, Iris Control and Focus Control
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt port for capture of RAW video and audio.
- USB 2.0 mini B port for software updates and configuration.
- External Power 12V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M.
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Software Included: DaVinci Resolve grading software including Resolve USB dongle for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Media Express software for video capture from the camera’s Thunderbolt port.
- Blackmagic UltraScope software for waveform monitoring from the camera’s Thunderbolt port.
- Accessories: Detachable sun shield, camera strap, turret dust cap and 12V AC adapter.
- Product Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.