The new range of 4K PTZ cameras and its control panel
Canon launches a new system of remote control cameras composed of Pan-Tilt-Zoom CR-N500 and CR-N300 available in black and white and a control panel RC-IP100.
CR-N500 and CR-N300 PTZ cameras
Combining Canon's video and networking technologies in a flexible and convenient solution, the CR-N500 and CR-N300 enable high-quality live productions to be produced and broadcast over IP. Both cameras support multiple protocols such as RTMP/RTMPS, NDI|HX[i], RTP/RTSP and Canon's newly developed XC Protocol, enabling live streaming to a specific broadcast network. To streamline broadcast workflows, the CR-N500 features Canon Log 3 and Wide DR modes to produce the best possible HDR image results for both live broadcast content and recorded footage for post-production editing.
To meet the demand for 4K productions, all of these PTZ cameras incorporate Canon's advanced image acquisition technology that ensures quality equivalent to that delivered by Canon's professional video products. The CR-N500 and CR-N300 are driven by a DIGIC DV6 processor to produce 4K 30P UHD video in 4:2:2 10-bit. The CR-N500 and CR-N300 offer the potential for high-precision control with their pan and tilt movement mechanism that changes the viewing angle in 0.1°/second increments, allowing for great flexibility of movement with variable speed capabilities to record perfect images under any circumstances.
- 4K UHD / Type 1.0 CMOS sensor for exceptional quality
- 15x optical zoom / From wide angle to telephoto
- DIGIC DV6 Processor / Powerful image processing for outstanding results
- Support for all major IP broadcast and control protocols
- RTMP, NDI®|HX*, RTP/RTSP, RTMPS, Canon Standard Communication and XC protocol
- Dual Pixel Autofocus / For smooth, fast and accurate focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Exceptional stability for smooth PTZ operation
- 4K UHD / 1/2.3" CMOS sensor for exceptional quality
- 20x optical zoom / From wide angle to telephoto
- DIGIC DV6 Processor / Ensures excellent results in all situations
- Support for a wide range of control and streaming protocols
- RTMP, NDI|HX*, RTP/RTSP, RTMPS, Canon Standard Communication and XC protocol
- Hybrid Autofocus / For fast and accurate focusing, even in low light
- Optical Image Stabilizer / Exceptional stability for smooth PTZ operation
RC-IP100 control panel
The RC-IP100 control panel allows a single operator to control 100 PTZ cameras. It provides extensive control over a wide range of settings such as focus, white balance and shutter speed. It features a multi-function joystick and a professional-style toggle switch for incremental control of camera movements and smooth zooming between wide and telephoto positions. In addition, both the RC-IP100 and the Remote Camera Control application provide control of up to 100 preset positions and manage the trace function setting, where 10 camera movements can be predetermined and applied repeatedly before the sequence is started with a single keystroke.
- Control up to 100 cameras remotely
- Manage and adjust in a snap
- Multi-function joystick for maximum precision
- Precise zooming for the perfect shot
- Custom controls to assign and fine-tune functions
- Manage up to 100 stored positions
- Flexibility and connectivity