Blackmagic Video Assist
Blackmagic Design Announces Blackmagic Video Assist 3G
- Modern design with fast touch controls.
- Customizable features on the LCD screen.
- SD/UHS-II card support for popular media.
- Provides better monitoring and recording codecs for cameras.
- Large LCD screen with digital cinema style focus assist tools.
- Open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Built-in Waveform, Vector, Parade and Histogram scopes.
- 3D LUTs for monitoring and recording.
- Professional multi-channel digital and analog audio.
- Localization in 11 popular languages.
- Compatibility with leading non-linear editing software, such as DaVinci Resolve.
Blackmagic Video Assist is a portable monitor, a professional recorder, a portable scope and a fantastic camera viewfinder solution! You can also add better quality record codecs and a larger monitor to any SDI or HDMI camera! The new design has innovations such as 4 built in scopes, enhanced focus assist features, a tally indicator and built in 3D LUTs.
The 3G models support formats up to 1080p60 and the 12G HDR models up to 2160p60. The new design also has L‑Series batteries for longer life. Blackmagic Video Assist really is 4 products in one!