Audio Video Photo Light since 2000
The PRO Light Backloader M Photo Backpack is a carrying solution specifically designed to provide high equipment protection that matches the preferences and work style of professional photographers and videographers. PRO Light Backloaders mark the arrival of the new M-Guard™ protection system that has been specifically designed and lab-tested to ensure the highest possible protection and impact resistance, especially on the most exposed areas of the bag. The M-Guard™ dividers are made of high-density EVA foam to provide remarkable shock absorption while remaining thin. In addition, SAStec foam, a viscoelastic memory foam designed for multiple impacts, provides structural reinforcement at the base of the bag for added impact resistance. To allow professionals to work without worry, a TSA-certified padlock can be placed on the steel wire tabs to secure the main compartment. The PRO Light Backloader features secure rear access to the fully padded, customizable photo compartment.
The Backloader M allows you to carry a full-frame SLR or hybrid camera with power grip and multiple lenses. The internal configuration is customizable to meet different storage needs. The removable internal panel allows you to divide the space in two ways: the top compartment, which can be accessed quickly from the top, allows 20% of the space to be dedicated to personal effects and the remaining 80% to equipment. It is possible to reverse the distribution. The top opening allows access to the most used camera or optics. The bag has a compartment with several pockets in the front to organize small accessories and personal belongings and a 15″ laptop compartment.
The Backloader backpack offers a compact tripod mount on each side, an adjustable chest strap for added comfort and it comes with a DuoFace sun/rain cover that protects against moisture and sunlight. The bag is made with water-repellent fabric and polyester with reinforcing threads for lightweight, style and performance. Duraflex® hardware, YKK® zippers, Hypalon reinforcement and engineered tabs ensure this bag is lightweight and durable, withstanding even the most intense use to protect gear over time.
The internal configuration is customizable to meet different storage needs. The removable internal panel allows you to divide the space in 3 ways:
The internal configuration is customizable to meet different storage needs. The removable internal panel allows you to divide the space in two ways:
70% for gear and 30% for personal belongings = The top compartment is dedicated to personal belongings and quickly accessible from the top of the bag.
100% for equipment = The internal panel folds down to dedicate the entire space to camera equipment.
The Pro Light range
New M-Guard protection system
The M-Guard system has been specifically designed and laboratory tested to ensure the highest possible protection and impact resistance, especially in the most exposed areas of the bag.
M-Guard dividers are made of high density EVA foam to provide outstanding shock absorption while remaining thin. Custom folding patterns ensure the highest versatility in protecting camera equipment, while optimizing space utilization.